Thread: Urban Deer Awareness Day 2014

Urban Deer Awareness Day 2014

Firstly, sorry for the delay posting this, but I have been busy for the last 6 weeks and had no time to do anything with the footage at all.
    This is a short "report" type vid giving an idea what the Urban Deer Awareness day was about (so you can see what you missed and enrol for the next one ).
    I think it was really good day: presentations were brilliant and there was time to chat with folks and fire couple of shots at the range.

PS: I am going to make whole main presentations available soon, but please bare with me, it may take a while as they are approximately 30 min long each.

It was a great day and recommend it to everyone, very interesting and educational.

Thanks LNDS for putting on a great day, and all the speakers, really enjoyed Paul Adkins at the end !!!
    Last edited by liddlesdale; 27-07-2014 at 18:58.

I know, kicked off and out by a kids party

....you can't make that stuff up

Well done to all involved sounds like a hot ticket, I will be interested to see the rest of it, although it seems a bit quiet in parts, or is this just on my computer?
    Prof Rory Putmans bit (5.52 on) looks especially awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo8 View Post
    had a chat with Rory and he is just brilliant, wish there was more time for him on the day!

I thought the burgers were excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo8 View Post
    Well done to all involved sounds like a hot ticket, I will be interested to see the rest of it, although it seems a bit quiet in parts, or is this just on my computer?
    Unfortunately it may be a bit quiet at times, will try to fix it a bit for the next parts.

Excellent vid as usual Greg, a really good day, well organised and run and Thoroughly enjoyed by everyone that I know who attended it. It's true though the camera does add weight, ain't that right Davie

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Yes john and they say the camera never lies lmao. I have now put the New fleece in the bottom draw as it makes me look fat!!. Great vid Greg and for those that have never heard Mr Simpson or Mr Putman talk I would try and get on one of there lectures.
    Every Day is a school day.