Thread: Lease in the glasgow area

Lease in the glasgow area

Has anybody used stalk right for a lease in the glasgow area if so any problems

Never heard of them.

Neither has Google.

Just to ad a bit more info. two friends have been involved in a syndicate with them, the agreed number was 5, they have since found out that there has been two more people added a month or so after they joined but have payed a fraction of what they did. the stalking area was in strathaven

if there's two extra then maybe here's a fair few more than that! I think maybe the other syndicate members need to know as well, how did your mate find out there were extra stalkers??

He found out last weekend when they went for a stalk first clue padlock on the gate in was changed then they seen a car at one of the high seats, had a chat checked permission slips dated a month or so after there own

Quote Originally Posted by tig_mig View Post
    He found out last weekend when they went for a stalk first clue padlock on the gate in was changed then they seen a car at one of the high seats, had a chat checked permission slips dated a month or so after there own
    As Paul says above, I'd suspect there may be more members!

There also might not be any more trial by internet is never good. For what its worth if you have info send PM if not let it die off. There is not much stalking ground in strathhaven anyway lol.

As 6pointer rightly says trial by Internet without all the answers is not good but what you describe is not uncommon. Guys joining a syndicate thinking there are x number of members and then find there are y number. If you mate has been conned, I for one would certainly not be letting anything lie. It is at least extremely wrong heading towards fraudulent and leads to suspicions being placed on genuine lease holders who syndicate a lease.

As I said I am not involved in this but I do feel that this is a problem that should be shared as I feel it could be putting people at risk ie not knowing who is on the ground, lease holder being sketchy not handing over contact details, least mention the differing costs involved. One of the people involved has now joined this site and will add his comments.
    Last edited by tig_mig; 29-07-2014 at 07:32.