Thread: Clip of a recent excursion on the Roe

Clip of a recent excursion on the Roe

Frustratingly lower quality than the original but hopefully I will work it out for future editions.

Last edited by Tackleberry270; 27-07-2014 at 23:28.

That was great! Just missed a 10:30 conference call with India to watch that...

Are you setup to film a shot or is it one or the other?

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks Andy. Unless I can figure out a way of doing both using the kit I'm using it is one or the other. The other problem is when I start filming them I seem to enter another zone and turn soft!
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Regular Poster
    Nice one Tackleberry, thanks for sharing. Can't be easy to film, spy, call etc all in one go. Looking forward to seeing more. No doubt it's just me (because I can't even tell you what colour it is) but I'm colourblind and found it difficult to read the writing against the film, so unless you really don't like the idea, it might be worth considering using a different colour writing for people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    The other problem is when I start filming them I seem to enter another zone and turn soft!
    I know what you mean and wasn't surprised to see no shot at the end (which every once in a while is nice to see for a change) - be careful though, is this the beginning of a slippery slope? Will we see "rifle up for sale" signs? "swapping cannon for Canon"?

Neat, I was playing hide and seek with a Muntie on ground I don't have permission to shoot and it was great fun trying to stalk in to keep him in view. You have to be sooooooooo quiet. Well done on that video.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by Foss View Post
    Nice one Tackleberry, thanks for sharing. Can't be easy to film, spy, call etc all in one go. Looking forward to seeing more. No doubt it's just me (because I can't even tell you what colour it is) but I'm colourblind and found it difficult to read the writing against the film, so unless you really don't like the idea, it might be worth considering using a different colour writing for people like me.

I know what you mean and wasn't surprised to see no shot at the end (which every once in a while is nice to see for a change) - be careful though, is this the beginning of a slippery slope? Will we see "rifle up for sale" signs? "swapping cannon for Canon"?
    I take your points. I will have to experiment for future creations. It is not as clear as the original and I can't read all the words clearly either and I'm not colour blind!

Cannon for Canon - I could be SDs PETA rep couldn't I !

That was great to watch, as I have said before it can be more enjoyable watching them than shooting them most of the time.

nice one tackle the subtitles are hard to read but overall the film was brilliant and i thought the picture quality wasnt as bad as you made out,atb doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    nice one tackle the subtitles are hard to read but overall the film was brilliant and i thought the picture quality wasnt as bad as you made out,atb doug,
    I raised it to 720 resolution. It took longer to upload. I might try raising it again with the next one and leaving it overnight. Thanks all for the feedback.

Great vid Tackleberry , sometimes just nice to see them out and about.

Scoby 270