Intro

bakerlads

Hi,
I have been a member for a little while but have not really been on the site much. Have decided to try and use the site more so thought I would post an introduction.

I started with air rifles and progressed to firearms about 18 months ago and at the same time took up stalking, I have also started with pheasant this year on a local shoot. I have done my DSC 1 and just got the papers for the DSC 2 but after reading it think I need more experience. Most of my stalking has been done accompanied and the gralloching has been done by the professional although I have done 2 or 3 myself. So I definitely need more experience. I also want to raise my expertise with the rifle and need more paper target practice but struggle to find anywhere for this. I shoot a Sako 85 in .308 and have just got a Browning X Bolt in .243.

I live in the Devizes area of Wiltshire between Devizes and Chippenham.
Very keen to progress with the stalking and possibly learn about deer management.

Keen to link up with anyone in the area or within a reasonable hour or so's drive.

Went to the Wiltshire meet which was great.

Les

Hello

Les -

We met at the Beckford Arms evening, so I'm pleased to be the first to acknowledge your hello here on SD.

With best wishes.

KevinF.

Hi,

Thanks guys.

I have posted a new topic under Socials, Salisbury Meet 2 to get everyone together again.

Hope to see you all in the pub.

Les

Back