Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Hello from London

  1. #1

    Hello from London

    Hello,

    I'm Greg (don't ask about the username), based in West London.

    I'm keen on driven shooting and fishing and I've had a couple of successful accompanied stalking outings. I'm not quite sure where to go next but I'm thinking of doing a DSC1 course and seeing where that leads.

  2. #2
    Hello Greg.
    A view might be keep going on those accompanied stalks, the DSC1 all in good time made more simple with field experience.
    Enjoy
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Welcome to the site. You will find there are a number of members in the London area. Give young Pine Martin a PM I am sure he will point you in the right direction.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

    ZEISS PRO STALKER.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Welcome to the site. You will find there are a number of members in the London area. Give young Pine Martin a PM I am sure he will point you in the right direction.
    Hello Malc! No-one calls me "young" Pine Marten anymore, that title's gone to another, but thanks anyway. Welcome Greg! I know of at least four other members who live in West London. Actually, more specifically, I actually know them in real life, not just on the SD, so they're definitely real. As Malc says, drop me a message and I'd be happy to share my experiences and suggestions with you.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Hello Malc! No-one calls me "young" Pine Marten anymore, that title's gone to another, but thanks anyway. Welcome Greg! I know of at least four other members who live in West London. Actually, more specifically, I actually know them in real life, not just on the SD, so they're definitely real. As Malc says, drop me a message and I'd be happy to share my experiences and suggestions with you.
    You are considerably younger than me by a few years and we have young Pine Martin and even younger Pine Martin now I have the dates confirmed for you on the 20th of December AM and PM
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

    ZEISS PRO STALKER.

  7. #7
    Welcome to the site,

    John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

  8. #8
    I notice Malc didn't send you in my direction!

    (And welcome to SD)

    Scrummy


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by scrumbag View Post
    I notice Malc didn't send you in my direction!

    (And welcome to SD)

    Scrummy


    Is about West London only... South West and South doesn't count...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootgun View Post
    Is about West London only... South West and South doesn't count...

    Dead right, in SW we're far too classy for the likes of those West London yobbos...

Similar Threads

  1. Hello From London
    By mi111 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 13:39
  2. Hi from London
    By Jonesie in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:23
  3. Hello from London
    By scrumbag in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 23:03
  4. Greetings from London
    By Kurzhaar in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-09-2010, 19:54
  5. hello from london
    By shooter in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •