Thread: Worming outcome?

Worming outcome?

Just wormed my three Chessies with Drontal Plus XL and i was wondering if they have worked. Been checking their poo and it has no sign of the TW that they had. How do i know if they are clear?

You don't. Unless they have a massive burden of ascarid worms (common in puppies) then the worms can be digested in the faeces so you may never see anything come out the back end.

You can have faecal egg counts done if you are really worried about it.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Thanks for the lightning reply. I may just be being anal but i was going to repeat just in case.

The most important thing is ensuring you get the correct dose in. A Chessie can push over the 35k mark and need an additional tablet.

(2 Milbemax would have sorted them out up to 50kg )

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Yes, i will repeat in a months time with two Milbemax.