Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supporters club winner - July

Supporters club winner - July

I knew it was going to be a bad day when I woke up this morning, I just did not realise how bad! I have just done the draw for the last of this quarters prizes and that Bl*#*y Tika 308 has only won it. After my initial thought of doing it again, I did think well he has bought a ticket I suppose it is only fair that he gets a ride on the bus.

So congratulations Andy, and that is not easy to say through gritted teeth

Don't forget next quarters draw, there are nine prizes up for grabs, 3 sets of Tony's rather fancy kindling that he calls shooting sticks,

3 rather fancy flat pack shooting benches by our own Dorsetstaff

3 Ridgeline Pintail smacks from Scottcountry

You have to be in it to win it plus you are aslo supporting the bursary fund.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Well done T308. Nothing at all to do with the win - anything that irritates JayB has to be worthwhile....
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    I have also posted this in the announcements forum.

I knew it was going to be a bad day when I woke up this morning, I just did not realise how bad! I have just done the draw for the last of this quarters prizes and that Bl*#*y Tika 308 has only won it. After my initial thought of doing it again, I did think well he has bought a ticket I suppose it is only fair that he gets a ride on the bus.

So congratulations Andy, and that is not easy to say through gritted teeth

Don't forget next quarters draw, there are nine prizes up for grabs, 3 sets of Tony's rather fancy kindling that he calls shooting sticks,

3 rather fancy flat pack shooting benches by our own Dorsetstaff

3 Ridgeline Pintail smacks from Scottcountry

You have to be in it to win it plus you are aslo supporting the bursary fund.

John

FIX, FIX, FIX................................. I suppose there's one good thing John, at least he will look half reasonable as a professional stalker this year in Scotland and he's about to go on his holidays as well..................jammy git
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

BLOODY HELL nice one thank you, I have recieved a few text messages this morning calling me a few choice words . What have I won ??

A new pair of stalking slippers and a camouflage toupe.

Jammy git. Well done Andy.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Cheers guys, I have posted in the announcements section after recieving a few text messages off mates on here. What have I won ?? Thanks again to a great site and it is nice to put a bit back in and help out with the bursary fund for other stalkers in the future.

You know me well Mike cheers buddy, hope you are keeping well mate.

Well done mate

Honestly... if he dropped his pie butty it would land butter side up that one I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    FIX, FIX, FIX................................. I suppose there's one good thing John, at least he will look half reasonable as a professional stalker this year in Scotland and he's about to go on his holidays as well..................jammy git
    Well I don't know Malc... I didn't like to say anything but this last weekend he was looking like he'd being enjoying those pie butties too. Maybe put him on Heartbreak Ridge duty this year so he can fit into his new prize

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    What have I won ??
    It's a jacket I think! John?....