Thread: Pest Controller needed in N.Ayrshire

Pest Controller needed in N.Ayrshire

An estate I manage in N.Ayrshire requires a pest controller to carry out pest control one day a week. There is a possibility for the controller to be paid for this service following negotiations.

Basically, we are looking for someone who can control everything from Rabbits, Pigeons and Crows through to Roe Deer and Foxes. The estate is roughly 300 acres, in a sensitive area and has a heavy public presence during the day.

You must have a minimum of 5 years firearms experience.

If interested please message me.

Thanks to all that messaged me, as you can imagine I have been inundated with responses and will be going through them over the next week or so. I will be in touch shortly.

You must be mad putting that advert on here! Good luck with reading all those PMs!
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

No trade membership??

Apologies to all who contacted this thread, it was resolved quickly and was quite a hectic time hence lack of response. Concerning the trade membership, I am on here for my personal use and it just happened an opportunity for some free shooting come up and I couldn't do it myself hence I offered it on here.

Trade membership is not required for this post. Nothing is being sold or offered for sale, but it was a golden opportunity for someone to be taken on with job prospects.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Trade membership is not required for this post. Nothing is being sold or offered for sale, but it was a golden opportunity for someone to be taken on with job prospects.
    NICE One

Hi I thought R.Dot was back until I looked at date.
    Jim