Thread: A sight to gladden the heart

A sight to gladden the heart

As I live in pretty much a deer desert, I was happy to see the sight from the truck cab, of a Roe buck, just his head / ears / nose above the crop, much further south than my last sighting at Lancaster uni, this fella was not much further north than the Haydock slip.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

A little bit further South and turn left would do nicely!

theres quite a few roe around here but the scallys nab them as soon as they are spotted there are a few does near me ive never seen any bucks but if you saw were they are you wouldnt think they would last the night old colliery land scrub god knows what they are eating its all shale motorbikes everywhere walkers all round them they keep getting spooked but a few weeks later they are back ,hardy little buggers,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    theres quite a few roe around here but the scallys nab them as soon as they are spotted there are a few does near me ive never seen any bucks but if you saw were they are you wouldnt think they would last the night old colliery land scrub god knows what they are eating its all shale motorbikes everywhere walkers all round them they keep getting spooked but a few weeks later they are back ,hardy little buggers,
    WHAT DID the fox say
    Keep on going to the end you never no what's round the corner

Down on the old Parkside site just below the East Lancs. I would have thought they would have been eaten by now...raw!

im further over towards bolton only five mins from parkside loads other side of wigan see those every week,
    DONT START