Thread: Wanted Swarovski 8 x 50 slc, 8 x 56 slc in decent condition

Wanted Swarovski 8 x 50 slc, 8 x 56 slc in decent condition

After looking at the price of NEW ones (BlO%%y he** !!!)
    I have decided the way to go is second hand .
    I don,t have hills to yomp over , so weight isnt a problem and the heavier SLC'c will be just fine if I can find a decent pair .

I am not looking for charity and have a fair price set aside for a pair in fair condition + carraige and insurance at my cost of course. I would even consider an old pair needing re-conditioned if the price was right.

If you think you have some your looking to move on then get in touch by all means .

Regards
    George

Have a gander at www.cleyspy.co.uk

I am around that area from tomorrow for a 5 days so will look in there and see what they have.

Thankyou sako for the link and the offer of help !
    I will have a good look and get back to you if I see anything .
    Thank you

I bought a pair of referbished ones from from cluny optics 01592 882600 i paid 820.00 for slc 8x50. also try R Macleod 01862 892171 or Swillington shooting supplies 01132 864092 i was given these numbers by swarovski uk its the first time they have supplied ex demo binos to dealers all are fully checked over and with full warranty

Just looked at the secondhand prices at that cleyspy place, they have some Nikons and are asking more than new ones cost!!
    Maddness absolutey crazy the prices people are asking I would look at the likes of Minox and Opticron before bothering to cough up that much.
    My fifty quid Opticron s/h binos picked out everything my mates Lieca's did even in almost no light conditions, the new ones are incredible and check out the warranties.
    I had intended to buy a pair of range finders was gobsmacked that all the Euro ones do not offer much more than a couple of years warranty!!
    Even on the non ranging ones the lifetime warranties aren't there anymore and have still hiked up the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle69 View Post
    Just looked at the secondhand prices at that cleyspy place, they have some Nikons and are asking more than new ones cost!!
    Maddness absolutey crazy the prices people are asking I would look at the likes of Minox and Opticron before bothering to cough up that much.
    My fifty quid Opticron s/h binos picked out everything my mates Lieca's did even in almost no light conditions, the new ones are incredible and check out the warranties.
    I had intended to buy a pair of range finders was gobsmacked that all the Euro ones do not offer much more than a couple of years warranty!!
    Even on the non ranging ones the lifetime warranties aren't there anymore and have still hiked up the prices.
    I am not familiar with Nikon Binos but I bet there must be some mistake as CleySpy are usually very competetive on prices and the guys in there know what they are talking about, I would not hesitate to deal with them or recommend them to anyone. JC