Sikamalc

Happy Birthday Malc and many happy returns. Had success yesterday evening on the fallow and also caught up with an interesting roe buck. Best wishes, Foss

Happy birthday young'un, are you having your hair done for a birthday treat :rofl:.

I'm sorry but somebody had to, have a great day,

John

Thank you guys, had a nice pleasant day with a few close friends and family. And furthermore laid in bed until 7.30am which is late for me. Back at it again on the early Fallow this coming weekend and booked right through until Scotland which is only a few weeks away!!

Look forward to seeing all of you up there......................I am sure we will have plenty of action and laughs again.

Happy birthday young'un, are you having your hair done for a birthday treat :rofl:.

I'm sorry but somebody had to, have a great day,

John

John/Andy I was going to ask if he was taking it to be done himself or sending it away on its own. :lol:

Saying that I just walked past the local hairdressers and there was an advert in the window "Models Wanted". I said to my daughter that I was thinking of asking about the job on Monday - she simply laughed.

Last edited:
I was thinking about uploading the beach tika.308 one but then thought we might fall foul of some public decency laws :lol:

Back