Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Head measuring

Head measuring

Hi, does anyone have a contact list of people who measure and grade heads for medals?

Forget BASC and stick with the CIC which is internationally recognised.

HWH.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    Forget BASC and stick with the CIC which is internationally recognised.

HWH.
    Nothing wrong with BASC measuring, the man who is head of the BASC team used to be a cic measurer and a very good one at that, he measures dry heads the same way as he has always done, so people now have a choice, nothing wrong with that.
    The cic in the uk have got them selfs into all sorts of problems through there own fault and need to get them selves pulled together.

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery
    Free of charge and confidential service

Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    Nothing wrong with BASC measuring, the man who is head of the BASC team used to be a cic measurer and a very good one at that, he measures dry heads the same way as he has always done, so people now have a choice, nothing wrong with that.
    The cic in the uk have got them selfs into all sorts of problems through there own fault and need to get them selves pulled together.
    Bunkum !
    Why is that individual no longer an official CIC measurer ?
    Is it because he failed to agree with a majority decision regarding a certain trophy ?

HWH.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    Bunkum !
    Why is that individual no longer an official CIC measurer ?
    Is it because he failed to agree with a majority decision regarding a certain trophy ?

HWH.
    just because he he failed to agree with other members of the cic over said trophy doesn't make him a bad measurer does it?
    as you seem to be well informed perhaps you could tell me why the cic head man(Iain Watson) was banned from the cic stand that was within the BDS stand at this years CLA game fair?
    as I said cic UK have got into a bit of a pickle and need to sort them selfs out,
    I have nothing against the cic and think there's room for the two organisations.

TL

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery

CF CIC weather you like it or not are the internationally accepted method. DG is just a guy with an axe to grind. BASC offered him that platform and he took it.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    CF CIC weather you like it or not are the internationally accepted method. DG is just a guy with an axe to grind. BASC offered him that platform and he took it.
    It's not a case of weather I like them or not, they need to put the house in order, I did hear I year back that you approach them with a view to becoming a BASC measurer is this why you are so against them because you maybe got turned down?

whats wrong with having two organisations doing measuring?

Perhaps you can tell me why there top man was banned from the cic stand?

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery