Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Financial results for the Supporters Club

Financial results for the Supporters Club

Well for the benefit of all those that decided to join, I thought it would be nice to publish the results of their generosity. So with August heralding in the start of the second quarter, here is how things stand.

A total of 168 members have elected during the first three months to become supporters which resulted in 1008 being donated. The prizes for the first three monthly draws were donated by SD Admin to get the ball rolling.

The intention has always been to boost the bursary fund, however this is a stalking site and as stated on the original post initiating the scheme it would also benefit participating members with, initially, approximately 75% of the monies raised being used for draw prizes. Having settled on the prizes for the next quarter, there will be three per month as opposed to the original one, this is how matters stand.

1008 raised
    715 for 2nd quarter prizes
    293 for the Bursary.

2nd quarter raised 954 for 3rd quarter prizes
    minus 645 for prizes
    303 for the Bursary

So a big thank you to all that participated, and remember if your subscription was not made as a repeat remember to renew, it's like the lottery you have to be in it to win it.

Just a reminder the prizes for the next three months are,

A set of stalking sticks,
    a portable shooting bench
    and a Ridgeline Pintail smock

to be won each month.

Thanks to all those that proudly bear the logo.

John
    Last edited by JAYB; 31-01-2015 at 12:00. Reason: update figures
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi John, Just had my reminder message to renew, I seem to remember choosing the recurring option initially, but have just tried to renew it again anyway, message on clicking was incorrect currency chosen ? hope I am not opening a can of worms for you on a Sunday!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Hi John, Just had my reminder message to renew, I seem to remember choosing the recurring option initially, but have just tried to renew it again anyway, message on clicking was incorrect currency chosen ? hope I am not opening a can of worms for you on a Sunday!
    Steve,

Just had a look in the bowels of the Admin side of things, your renewal was unsuccessful, you do know you can't use French Francs any more? Send Alex a PM he will know , but don't expect a reply today he is probably out somewhere.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Bu**er!,.... will try the Riyals then!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

same here scouting round bus stops for change, seeing as i paid out for a bloody alarm i dont need!
    DONT START

Well the aforementioned cyber mechanic chap has been in touch, & alles in ordnung now... plus I needed to update card details

Well done guys,I got a email from paypal saying the next payment as gone so all good.

Utter transparency......I'm in, I fancy a set of those rather nice kindling sticks
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    well done John

long may it continue.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    well done John

long may it continue.

bob.
    Well said Bob
    Funny thing is you seem to have let it lapse

Neil.