iHunt App, which calls do you use?

NickyA

As the title states folks, downloaded the App last week, bought a bluetooth speaker from 7Dayshop.com and have played with it, but there is a plethora of sounds and I am sure someone on here will recommend the best ones!

Currently only shoot Roe and Charlie

Thanks in anticipation

Nick

Last edited:
As the title states folks, downloaded the App last week, bought a bluetooth speaker from 7Dayshop.com and have played with it, but there is a plethora of sounds and I am sure someone on here will recommend the best ones!

Thanks in anticipation

Nick
Ihunt app with my 7day.com Bluetooth speakers and my straight pull browning, shooting 120gr federal fusion from bully's billets.com, wearing the new rivers west ghillie suit, bagging 8 trophy red stags at massivescottishestate.com there'll be a Bluetooth speaker in the classifieds soon......

Thanks in anticipation

Nick

roe deer calls(towards the bottom of the list in deer)
Charlie use cottontail distress#3(in rabbit and hare) - if find this 1 brings in the owls aswell which arent much fun when they almost land on u........ but its good ;)

Which che speaker did you buy from that shop?
ty

Thanks in anticipation

Nick

And there was I thinking the use of electronic calls for deer was illegal, except for educational purposes.

Wolfie

And there was I thinking the use of electronic calls for deer was illegal, except for educational purposes.

Wolfie

I use the Buttolo for deer :). TBH I was going to use it for calling in Bison and Crocs, but here in the Cotswolds it simply isn't doing it, maybe if I went to Burford Wildlife Park I'd have more luck :D so in the meantime I thought I'd have a go with Charlie. Just for the record the Buttolo is louder than the speaker so sticking with that, but the distressed rabbit is loud through the speaker so it will hopefully be a Charlie call!

Thanks in anticipation

Nick

Slightly off topic but I've used the pheasant sounds to help with dog steadiness

Back