best lazer range finder binoculars?

Ive got the Swarovski range EL bins they are awesome I've used the Leica ones and found them very heavy and a lot larger to hold.
I'd go for the Swarovski every time. Great after sales service from Swarovski

Everyone will have their own preference or brand loyalty, but I really love my Swarovski EL range finder bins too. You certainly won't be disappointed if that's your current favourite.

I can only talk of the Swaro 10x42 EL-R binos* that I have, and can honestly say that they (and the Z6i 3-18x50 'scope) will have to be prized from my cold, dead hands...

*Other range-finding binoculars are available

For stalking I have to agree - the Swaro's are amazing. But they do run out of steam at extended distance - for range work you'll need a pair of Vectronix Vipers or similar

I've tried the Leica (not the latest ones), the Zeiss and the Swarovskis.....I bought the swarovski's.

BTW as a test I pinged a flying buzzard at 236 yds this morning and have got ranges (on larger objects) at approaching a mile!

But as farty says other rangefinding binoculars are available....just don't buy them :)

The best ones are made by Vectronics - but I don't think you would like the price.

The ones made by Swarovski and Leica are very good, I've used the Laser Guide for about ten years with no issues at all.

Just traded my Zeiss 8x45 RF Victory and I now have an awesom set of Swarovski EL Range 8x42.

Swarovski are much lighter and IMHO have much clearer glass. They have a neat feature that indicates actual bullet flight distance for shooting at angles. The readings can also be set brighter or dimmer.

Zeiss have a very good laser that works without fail. I managed to range 1530m on an overcast day. Has a neat programme that gives you a bullet drop indication but you need to play with it if your to get it exact. The readings can be a bit hard to see at times and its not adjustable.

For me its Swarovski over Zeiss.

Leica for me they were second hand half the price of swarovski
dont get me wrong i could have baught the swarovskis the money isnt an issue but the leicas are just so nice and were cheap so why not

to be fair any of the top 3 leica , swarovski or zeiss are all fantastic bits of kit that will do what u want

if your buying an older pair just be aware they could be in eigher feet or yards only

Back