Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako 75 IV Stainless Synthetic 6.5x55

Sako 75 IV Stainless Synthetic 6.5x55

For sale due to ill health:

I never thought that I would part with this rifle and it is a sad day for me, but a fortunate day for someone else.

It is a Sako 75 IV action stainless synthetic, screw cut 1/2" unf 22 3/4" barrel. It is extremely accurate! There is a slight mark on the barrel where an over barrel mderator used to fit.

The stock is in good condition.

It comes with a good quality neoprene sling, Lee deluxe dies, 25mm optilock blued rings, and mounts and a nealy new Jet-Z .30 cal moderator with box.

Pictures to follow.

£875.00 OVNO you pay RFD costs.

For those not inclined to haggle I will include a bore guide, jag, brushes, brass an whatever bullets I have.

Simon
    Last edited by flytie; 06-08-2014 at 13:11. Reason: including goods in the sale.
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Replied to.
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Sorry to hear Simon
    Hopefully just a temporary situation for you
    Get well soon

Paul

Hi Simon

As per PM I'll take it for the asking price, can you let me know payment details etc.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    Sorry to hear Simon
    Hopefully just a temporary situation for you
    Get well soon

Paul
    Paul, Thank you for your good wishes. I am keeping one rifle, a semi-custom Sako 7x57, so I am not giving up hope completely.

Regards, Simon

Glad to hear it .... A'the best
    Paul

Payment details sent, all I need now is the address and contact details for the RFD of your choice.

Simon

It was never going to hang around for long... I'm a bit of a fan (as per my boilerplate), and hope you get the chance to get into another sometime soon.

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Iain,

I am keeping a semi custom 75 in 7x57 so I am not going to be without a rifle. I had hoped to have it in .284 but that seemed to be problematic for the riflesmith, so I have settled on 7x57. It would have been nice to keep the two 75's together, but my health being what it is, it is pointless.

Regards, Simon