222 Lightweight Mod

Nobleman

Been looking for a while for a Lightweight Moderator for my 222, Narrowed it down to A-Tec CMM4 or Roedale Delta, Was also considering the Pes Small Muzzle Can but got a feeling it might just be too heavy, My main criteria is Lightweight and bearing that in mind does anybody have first hand hand experience of any of the above ? I don't mind sacrificing a few decibels to keep it light and balanced.
Thanks.

Have an atec cmm4 on a 25.06 the last four years found it a very good mod good noise reduction and very light.

Another mod to look at is the hausken JAKT NYHET 2014 : Hausken Lyddemper

They are getting great reviews over here the jd224 is the mod that lads are going for.

Wicklow202

I'm very impressed with the third eye spartan mods, to the point I'm just about to order one for a 338

I have two Roedale's one for the 260 and another for the 222 and 22/250.

They maybe don't reduce the report as much as a Jet Z, but I will happily make the trade for the reduced weight.

Thanks for the reply's, Im favouring the Roedale at the moment it seems to tick both boxes but will have a look at the others mentioned, better have a look at the maintenance side of things as well I suppose as im not always on top of things in the cleaning department.

I use the swift precision nightingale on my .222 and found it to be extremely quiet (quieter than both my hushpower bobkat and my Atec maxim on the .222 ), the built in brake eliminates the little recoil there is, it adds only about 3-4 inches overall length, its strippable, it weighs just 230 odd grams, and costs £160. What is not to like?

Back