Thread: T8 hole

T8 hole

As the title i bought a t8 from a chap of here cheap I was rough but functional well at least for 40 shots anyway now as it happens I'm not sure who the member was as I have deleted my pms . So my memory seems to recall reading the the guys who either import or sell reflex mods do a discount on new mods if you send them you shot out one am I correct if so who do I contact thanks swatty

hope you get reply bud as mine has just done the same thing blown on the section that goes over barrel now burning my barrel think you have to contact jackson rifles they import them

Quote Originally Posted by swatty View Post
    As the title i bought a t8 from a chap of here cheap I was rough but functional well at least for 40 shots anyway now as it happens I'm not sure who the member was as I have deleted my pms . So my memory seems to recall reading the the guys who either import or sell reflex mods do a discount on new mods if you send them you shot out one am I correct if so who do I contact thanks swatty
    swatty Contact form Regards JCS

Thanks all I will see how I get on

my new atec came with a note from jacksons saying a new mod when the old one fails will be only 60%of retail if u part ex ,atb