Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another good reason

Thumbs up another good reason

this is a thread to get off simons, sorry simon
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 09-08-2014 at 12:09.
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    this is a thread to get off simons, sorry simon right from the start i have a rifle 223 as theres a lull in my shooting i thought covers up not cut mates daughter etc, i would put a vari in ,so while its away i miss my stalk ,because i wouldnt travel without it appologies allround,rebooked ,phone call comes get an alarm ? i give in get an alarm , next youve no deer perms for good reason i say ok i will get all or most of my perms changed as and when possible, as i only had rimmies at first, then the 223 i never put deer on obviously ,in meantime heres a couple of letters one for booked stalks and one for permission, not happy with perm? no answer as yet on the stalks, and thats it in brief up to press, and while im on, heres a big THANK YOU to a couple of good lads on here for putting up with me and my s,,t, atb doug,
    What the F--k is he going on about its lost me
    Keep on going to the end you never no what's round the corner

Quote Originally Posted by DJC View Post
    What the F--k is he going on about its lost me

All his posts are the same!

Just another to boost the 2,715 in the last 8 months!!!!!

wll its quiet obvious what his saying. His mates daughter isn't cutting simons grass because he sang her a lullaby, but then he had to rebook the tune-tune-three while she had a perm. and don't get me started on the booking that she didn't have cus it was deer so he rote a cuppla letters and he would like to thank the lads for, errr, well - just cus.

See?

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitter View Post
    wll its quiet obvious what his saying. His mates daughter isn't cutting simons grass because he sang her a lullaby, but then he had to rebook the tune-tune-three while she had a perm. and don't get me started on the booking that she didn't have cus it was deer so he rote a cuppla letters and he would like to thank the lads for, errr, well - just cus.

See?
    She did have the perm but wasn't happy with it as there was a problem with her stalks, but as yet the hairdresser hasn't come up with a solution.
    I hope this clears it up.

Richard

Don't drink and post!
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Reading this lot, are you saying the OP was drunk, those replying, or all of the above?

That would be all of the above .dont read wont read and cant read. I dont drink
    DONT START