risk assessment

camathias

hi
I'm after a generic risk assessment for the FC.(DEER STALKING LEASE)
i have searched the net and can not find one. i used to have one but now on a new comp and everything has gone.
Anyone help

ATB
Cam

Hi

thanks for this but none of them are what i was looking for.

last time i had a generic risk assessment that i could just sign and send in to the FC.
with general hazards and actions to make safe or be safe.

ATB
Cam

Hello
You may have to do more than one. If they are like the National Trust the will want a site specific RS + one for firearms + one for extraction expecially if you use a vehicle And one carcass handeling including use of knives.

All very trying I know but print and keep, If the worst happens its the first thing HSE will ask for and expect.

Hope I havent depressed you.

Al

When I had an FC lease I had to complete 3 risk assessments - use of firearms, handling carcases and working alone in isolated conditions - a seperate (2 - 5 page?) document for each one.

Totally OTT - ???

When I had an FC lease I had to complete 3 risk assessments - use of firearms, handling carcases and working alone in isolated conditions - a seperate (2 - 5 page?) document for each one.

Totally OTT - ???

i have to go and do a site specific one as well, i have been on the ground for 4 years now, but still got to go up and tick the boxes and dot the i

The document will be in the download section on the homepage sometime this evening.

John

Back