Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Best mounts for CZ ZKK600 .270 cal

  1. #1

    Question Best mounts for CZ ZKK600 .270 cal

    Hi
    iam getting confused over which mounts I should get for my CZ ZKK 600 in .270 cal. I have a leupold 30mm scope I want to put on the gun.

    And any help on where to get them from would also be welcome.

  2. #2
    i got kozap cz mounts for my zkk...optics wearhouse do full range ..check my pics to see foward reach that i got...

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    Do they do these in the uk or will I need to import them?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by exmarksman9870 View Post
    i got kozap cz mounts for my zkk...optics wearhouse do full range ..check my pics to see foward reach that i got...
    Are the CZ550 the same size as the 600. I see some other mounts saying the 500's will also fit the 600. But kozap do not sate it.

  6. #6
    Some Warne mounts are made specially for the Brno ZKK. I have them and its perfect

  7. #7
    the alaska arms need to be bought there and posted here, no reason why not, there's no import issues, just a bigger stamp ;-)


    avod millets like the plague

    cz 550 and zkk are the same

    you can also buy CZ mounts of course

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    Are the CZ550 the same size as the 600. I see some other mounts saying the 500's will also fit the 600. But kozap do not sate it.
    yes they fit mate,,,,,

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    the alaska arms need to be bought there and posted here, no reason why not, there's no import issues, just a bigger stamp ;-)


    avod millets like the plague

    cz 550 and zkk are the same

    you can also buy CZ mounts of course
    With respect, not true. You will be hit by a Royal Mail handling charge plus customs. I recently had sent to me DIP picatinny rail from the States by a friend and although only worth $50, I had to pay 11.62 to the postie. They've got you always.

  10. #10
    i often get stuff from usa etc,,some times you get hit and sometimes they let it go....sometimes its still worth it though as we all know RIP OFF BRITAIN,,,, I can get Bell and carlson and other brands rifle stocks in the usa for about 130 Stirling the import is nothing as its marked under 90 dollars so cheap as chips,,,same stocks over here about 450 stirling and more >>>>>

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted CZ/BRNO ZKK600 series trigger blade
    By PKL in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 18:58
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-07-2014, 16:44
  3. *SOLD* Theoben mounts & risers - Warne mounts - CZ 527 mounts
    By stratts in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 18:05
  4. For Sale New CZ-550 in 7 x 64mm cal
    By Webley Boy in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 13:50
  5. For Sale Once Fired 270 Winchester Brass 200 .270 Cal Hornady Interlocks
    By Briarquest in forum Reloading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-12-2013, 13:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •