Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Good morning all, I am Martin from West Sussex.

I am a new member to the forum and to deer staking.

I've been shooting in one way or another for nearly 40 years, currently focussing on rabbit and fox control on a commercial shoot near Lewes in East Sussex.

I took my DSC1 late last year and have had a couple of successful stalks since that.

I would welcome any opportunity to stalk with any willing members!

Welcome to the site. I operate some of the year out of West Sussex so drop me a Pm.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thanks for your reply, i have tried twice to PM you but apparently i need 5 posts before i can do that!

Maybe send me your email and I can send you all my contact details in response?

Quote Originally Posted by meden View Post
    Thanks for your reply, i have tried twice to PM you but apparently i need 5 posts before i can do that!

Maybe send me your email and I can send you all my contact details in response?
    If you look at the bottom of my posts you will see my website address. You can email me through the site www.ukoutfitters.co.uk and also my mobile number is on the site.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses