Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reloaders Anonymous

Reloaders Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

My names rob and I'm a reloader.

I started some years ago, just loading a few .243 rounds for myself. Usually 100gn SP with RL22, nothing serious but now I'm reloading hundreds of rounds and I recently started neck turning, using competition dies and lately I have enen been fire forming cases.

I just wanted to use the forum to start a support group for other ballistic nerds so that we can all deal with our addiction.

Thanks.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

You may find this medication of use?,...
    I have been using it for a while now,
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...72676100,d.ZGU

And this App helps too!, http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...72676100,d.ZGU
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Neck turning, competition dies, crikey Rob you are in a bad way mate you obviously need some long term help.

It's not a support group you want but euthanizing.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

My wife agrees with you 8x.....
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Too late finnbear....I'm also a heavy user of Ballistic AE on iPhone and iPad.... It just encourages me to try new loads.

For Sale: Hand held pda with exbal

Just seen this downstairs in classifieds!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

i feel your pain mty
    i also am a reloaderholic just been sexin my 6.5 x47 brass

Sh## Paulo sounds like you've taken things a step further. Now either you think there're male and female cases or you've got some other process we NORMAL reloaders don't know about.

I think he really means that he sorts them by looking at each one and saying "That's F*cked".
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

ahh! I see. I don't understand the complicated abbreviations of you experts. Thought there might be a whole new world out there, only to be told 'it's fu##ed.