Thread: RCBS Reloader Special 2 press

RCBS Reloader Special 2 press

For sale is my old RS2 press. Served me very well for years but now replaced by a Rock Chucker.

50 collected. Post would be too expensive.

I'm near Horley in Surrey.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

I would like to buy your press , is it possible to courier it to me ? Hermes or Yodel are cheap enough and I would happily pay cost of packing etc .
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Gents,

Due to loads of enquiries I can post this for 15

Rob
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Sold, pending the usual to waterford