Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone think of millett scopes?

What does everyone think of millett scopes?

Afternoon all, after only recently getting in to stalking and buying my A bolt in .243 I think it's time I invested in a decent scope only got about £600 to play with.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated

Dom

Have a look at our website, we are now using and suppling vortex which have some great scopes for that money, if we have not got it we can get it.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

millett scopes i dont know anything about. millett mounts are total rubbish dont touch them. With a budget of £600 I would be looking at second hand european personally. Ive paid 250 for a swarovski 6 x 42 600 for a swarovski 4-12 x 50 and 500 for a 3-12 x 56 ir meopta. All second hand and within your budget.

Gents, many thanks for the heads up. Just working my way through the classifieds as we speak.

Cheers.

Dom

Quote Originally Posted by dom8328 View Post
    Afternoon all, after only recently getting in to stalking and buying my A bolt in .243 I think it's time I invested in a decent scope only got about £600 to play with.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated

Dom
    not heard of anyone making an investment on a Millet scope. Buy cheap buy twice!.

if you buy one of the top name scopes, not only are you getting quality glass but a good warranty service too, even if you buy it second hand!.

If your looking for a variable zoom scope with target turrets there are plenty advertised around your price mark on here at the minute. ie Swarovski 6-24 x50 with target turrets, this will certainly hold its value and would happily be pride of place on any stalking rifle.

Good luck on your quest for a scope.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...-3-12x50-30-mm - Find another £100 in your budget and you will have a corking scope
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Blog Entries
    Look up the Zeiss Conquest scopes that Artur is selling. Amazing quality. You will have change and really struggle to find anything to upgrade too.

Took a week to receive mine from Poland but absolutely spot on.
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

Dom... it's worth doing a search on here as this come up a fair amount.
    There's a wealth of info and reading is cheap...saves you wasting your hard earned
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...-3-12x50-30-mm - Find another £100 in your budget and you will have a corking scope
    Your on ''TOP'' Form Farticus Here,s my order ,,,, One 5 shot Sako 75 IV MAG and one 223 sako 75 Rifle ,low shot count
    Last edited by 49ERIC; 15-08-2014 at 18:28.