Thread: rebarrel job by Jager SA

rebarrel job by Jager SA

Just a post on the work done by James at Jager SA on my Sako 75.
    I had requested a re barrelling in 6.5x47L and a freshen up of the old girl, but left the colour in his hands. What i received back was a very accurate rifle that looked wonderful- to say happy was an understatement! The 6.5x47L is known as being inherently accurate, and this was just that - .2"@100 yards.

I could post pictures of the rifle and the grouping of the rounds as my recommendation. In reality, my recommendation is this- I am putting my money where my mouth is by sending my other rifle down to have more of the same, and I have another to go and I am looking to have a complete build in the near future. On top of this, my friend has also sent 2 more for painting, and a Cerakoting and rebarrelling job in .308 ( which is now grouping .25" @ 100 yards with his new barrel).

Jager SA - highly recommended!

Post photos - go on, you know you want to
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by dropmdead View Post
    Just a post on the work done by James at Jager SA on my Sako 75.
    I had requested a re barrelling in 6.5x47L and a freshen up of the old girl, but left the colour in his hands. What i received back was a very accurate rifle that looked wonderful- to say happy was an understatement! The 6.5x47L is known as being inherently accurate, and this was just that - .2"@100 yards.

I could post pictures of the rifle and the grouping of the rounds as my recommendation. In reality, my recommendation is this- I am putting my money where my mouth is by sending my other rifle down to have more of the same, and I have another to go and I am looking to have a complete build in the near future. On top of this, my friend has also sent 2 more for painting, and a Cerakoting and rebarrelling job in .308 ( which is now grouping .25" @ 100 yards with his new barrel).

Jager SA - highly recommended!
    Quality doesn't have to cost the earth or a months salary!

Glad they are shooting well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	243.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	304.0 KB 
ID:	46094Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140330_165827.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	46095this is a re barrel on a tikka 595 witch james did for me shoots like a dream ,it dose make you wonder why people bye new rifles when a re barrel is probably better then new in the 1st place ,i will always rebarel from now on

He does a good job without robbing you, not a bad lad James.

Nice to hear that, cos he's got my rifle for a cerakote job
    I've yet to hear owt to knock James work and he is well priced
    Will post pics when it's back