Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police scotland. Pitt st

Police scotland. Pitt st

I dropped the forms off for my variation on Thursday afternoon. And my revised ticket landed on the mat this morning. Credit where it's due

good service m8,touch wood leicestershire have been just as quick for sgc and fac

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    I dropped the forms off for my variation on Thursday afternoon. And my revised ticket landed on the mat this morning. Credit where it's due
    seems some forces are spot on nowadays.(shame about some counties down here shhhh i am not telling but it starts with H)

my ticket is due to run out when i am away back home (Scotland) in september so i would not have my tickets on me so the rifles and shotguns would not be able to be with me, so that would be a real pain for my boss, so i sent wiltshire a letter with my certs in asking if i could get them done before i went to Scotland so that i was legal etc.

needless to say it was sorted in less than 3 days. makes me smile when i read the threads where a force has done the job well and we need to praise them as much as we can.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Wilts are great, my last variation was done in less than eight minutes.
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Went into the gunshop today to pick up my new moderator. And apron handing over my ticket I noticed that my ammo allowance for 233,243and308 had been dropped from 300 each to 120 when in for the moderator. 22has not been changed. Why would they do this ??

They wouldn't normally do it with out saying I would think. Have you been buying less ammo of recent?

Yeah. It takes me a while to go through 300 tho

Yeah. It takes me a while to go through 300 tho
    I'm surprised it wasn't discussed but that's probably why bud.

Dumfries were even better when I worked up there. Ring up and go in, if the typist wasn't too busy, done in 45 mins,brilliant people.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

When i had an additional calibre and house move (central scotland) they asked if i minded reducing purchase quantity from 60 to 40 and hold amount from 120 to 100 (on both my large calibres). I shoot readily available factory ammo and don't need large amounts so i agreed. I did ask why and the FAO said they were keen to prevent people from holding unnecessary amounts. It was a reasonable conversation i personally i don't have an issue, and i know people with the same FAO who home load and politely maintained higher ammo numbers without any problems. I think the reduction without conversation is a bit naughty!