Stocks

Stephenl

I am looking to replace the wooden stock on my Remi 700 BDL(.243) and have been considering a Bell and Carlson medalist sock due the reasonable price. Does anyone know of any dealers that stock these in south of the UK? Have seen them on Midway UK but would like to actually hold one before buying.

Stephen

Hi,I have used three different stocks over the years on my rem 700s bell and carlson, hogue, and hs precision, they are all very good stocks my favourite was the hogue with full aluminium bedding block but that's just my opinion I really like the feel and handling of the rubber finished hogue very warm quiet and very tough, but the downside its heavy the bell and carlson I had was lighter and also had the full alu bedding and was excellent as was the hs stock try the link below for more details this is where I bought my hogue stock they offer great service and friendly advice mine was in black not green as shown good luck ;)

http://www.rimfiremagic.co.uk/new_firearms.html

Hi,I have used three different stocks over the years on my rem 700s bell and carlson, hogue, and hs precision, they are all very good stocks my favourite was the hogue with full aluminium bedding block but that's just my opinion I really like the feel and handling of the rubber finished hogue very warm quiet and very tough, but the downside its heavy the bell and carlson I had was lighter and also had the full alu bedding and was excellent as was the hs stock try the link below for more details this is where I bought my hogue stock they offer great service and friendly advice mine was in black not green as shown good luck ;)

http://www.rimfiremagic.co.uk/new_firearms.html

+1 on Roger @ South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies (SYSS/Rimfire magic)

Last time I was in contact wth him he'd ordered loads of B&C stocks for Remy 700s and has a few of the thumbhole Manners stocks too.

Thanks for the info. I am in Doncaster regularly for work and will stop by the shop for a chat and see what they have.

Back