Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well it's official.

Well it's official.

One of YDS's DSC1 candidates has been notified from the powers that not only did he pass but is officially number 20,000 and has won a prize. Not sure what that is but well done all the providers and successful candidates, truely a milestone.

Well done lucky candidate. I'm not at all jealous...
    20,000 is quite a number!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

that's amazing!! very proud moment and a very lucky chap to get a prize! YDS has put through a lot of candidates this year and I guess the law of averages was on your side to get the magic number!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    that's amazing!! very proud moment and a very lucky chap to get a prize! YDS has put through a lot of candidates this year and I guess the law of averages was on your side to get the magic number!!

Well Paul, with this next group (sept)another sell out +1 extra (11), we will have trained over 50 in the E.yorks area this year alone.....This years groups so far there has been 100% pass rate. So there is only one place in yorkshire to do a 2 DAY course and pass. YDS. I'm trying to find out what the winner has won. Time will tell. But like I said in post 1 a landmark for the system and ALL its providers.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    One of YDS's DSC1 candidates has been notified from the powers that not only did he pass but is officially number 20,000 and has won a prize. Not sure what that is but well done all the providers and successful candidates, truely a milestone.
    I wonder how that number is arrived at as my DSC1 number is 20195.

Quote Originally Posted by Greymaster View Post
    he did his back in may with us, maybe theres a cross over somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Well Paul, with this next group (sept)another sell out +1 extra (11), we will have trained over 50 in the E.yorks area this year alone.....This years groups so far there has been 100% pass rate. So there is only one place in yorkshire to do a 2 DAY course and pass. YDS. I'm trying to find out what the winner has won. Time will tell. But like I said in post 1 a landmark for the system and ALL its providers.
    Absolutely, and well done to all everywhere.

Greymaster, I think Mandy at dmq will do certs once there's a chunk to do so it's luck of the draw where your number falls the first in though will be at the last to get done perhaps

The message I recieved.
    QUOTE "Got a call today from DMQ office. I'm officially No.20,000 to have done my DSC1. Waiting for my prize to come whaa whoo"

Quote Originally Posted by Greymaster View Post
    LOL, Looks like I just missed out ..mine is 19994....