Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Henry Krank announce they have received a large shipment of Sierra bullets

Henry Krank announce they have received a large shipment of Sierra bullets

As it says in the title.

Announced today.
    "Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".

Quote Originally Posted by charadam View Post
    As it says in the title. Announced today.
    They have e mailed all their customers with the details, I have just had my e mail in the last couple of minutes.

They didn't get half the shipment that was ordered so limited supplies

I ordered several 1000s yesterday and im thinking thery are pretty much out of stock again
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post
    I ordered several 1000s yesterday and im thinking thery are pretty much out of stock again
    Mark what you like,

Mark

a mate has a older set of rcbs dies (222) and he needs a complete de-capping rod assembly for them. are they all the same in 222 or would you need to know the serial numbers of these ones.

thanks

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

My local Treading Post got in a large shipment of Sierra's yesterday as well but not as much as they ordered. The only bullets that came in to 100% of what was ordered were .277" 130 and 150 grain.

Very few 6.5, 7mm and 308 Game kings... I may have to go buy them all up so that they won't get sent to the UK. ~Muir

muir you are very kind to help us save our powder
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    My local Treading Post got in a large shipment of Sierra's yesterday as well but not as much as they ordered. The only bullets that came in to 100% of what was ordered were .277" 130 and 150 grain.

Very few 6.5, 7mm and 308 Game kings... I may have to go buy them all up so that they won't get sent to the UK. ~Muir
    Hey steady on Muir leave us Limey's a few I am almost out of .308 150gn Gamekings . Hope your keeping well.

Kind regards Jimbo

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo 30 06 View Post
    Hey steady on Muir leave us Limey's a few I am almost out of .308 150gn Gamekings . Hope your keeping well.

Kind regards Jimbo

Hi Jimbo!
    I'm as fine as frog hair and yes, I left all the bullets on the Trading Post shelves. One of the best small chain stores in the NW US region, Scheel's Sports, is moving to a new location in the City and they have been heavily discounting Hornady and Nosler bullets so that they won't have to move them to the new location. I have been buying them up as I can afford them. I think I bought 1600 assorted Hornady bullets in the last few weeks: Mostly 150 grain Interlocks for the 308, but some 180 grain SST's and assorted pistol bullets. At the prices they were charging it was hard not to partake. But I'm done. Not only have my storage shelves reached maximim capacity, but my wallet has reached minimum capacity so I'll ease up on the relentless hording that keeps bullets off of the shelves in the UK. Expect a flood of bullets any year now.

Another thing that will surely increase the flow of bullets to the UK is the fact that I found a source for "wheel weight" lead alloy again so i will be casting much of my own hunting bullets over the next few years, leaving the jacketed rounds for special occasions. Jacket material is so hard to completely remove from a rifle barrel that once I go to lead alloy, I am reluctant to revert to jacketed bullets. I have a 308 I built 20 years ago that has never seen a jacketed bullet for this reason.

Jeez. You guys are going to have more components than you'll ever need once I'm out of the market! ~Muir