Thread: Asia Rocsta

Asia Rocsta

Anyone used one for stalking/getting about on the ground?, I have been looking at one recently, it's quite old, but solid.... Based on the Korean army jeep.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Keep well away they are rubbish my mate bought one new and it was forever going wrong

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Anyone used one for stalking/getting about on the ground?, I have been looking at one recently, it's quite old, but solid.... Based on the Korean army jeep.
    Have a look at mandmautomotive based in lymington. They have a Chinese jeep for ,sale for 3750 only done 3,800 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    If it is anything like the korean army jeeps of the early 80's, it should be bombproof.... seen them on their tops and sides in ditches and rice paddies and they start right up and go after we pulled them out and let them set an hour or so to drain out....

Give Coco the Clown a call, he uses them in his act?

They were marketed over here in the 90's weren't they, although made in India then, based on a ww2 Willis jeep
    with modern(isn) running gear, nissan/mazda engine etc.
    As I remember their biggest problem was transmission wind up and a terrible re-sale value.

Neil.

But seriously if you don't mind 20 something to the petrol gallon, the jeep wrangler is really really good . Got one and I swear by it. Can get one fairly cheap if you get the better 4 litre straight 6 bombproof version!

I had one for a while 1.8 petrol mazda engine. Good for a laugh ok off road dont try and use it for the every day vehicle. it used to make me feel sick after about 10 miles due to the leaf springs all round and it being a short wheelbase.

painted mine matt green better than the dayglo orange it was.