Thread: Zeiss scope help

Zeiss scope help

Hi all,

I am looking for someone I can message / email that is good with zeiss scopes. I have just purchased a new diavari 6-24x72 With this bdc and cannot for the life of me understand how it works and how to set it up. The info on the instructions is very limited and I cannot find any info online.

Cheers Dave

Why don't you give Zeiss UK a ring? They will be more than happy to help...

A couple of the zeiss guys are sd members il try get one of them to contact you ,

Any good?

http://applications.zeiss.de/C12567A800347580/EmbedTitelIntern/Anleitung_ZF_6-24x72_FL_9SPR/$File/ZF_6-24x72_FL_9SPR.pdf

The instructions are the same as the 6-24x56's.... apart from the 1cm clicks on the 72's, my 56's are 5mm clicks

Cheers

Fizz

Quote Originally Posted by swisher44 View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for someone I can message / email that is good with zeiss scopes. I have just purchased a new diavari 6-24x72 With this bdc and cannot for the life of me understand how it works and how to set it up. The info on the instructions is very limited and I cannot find any info online.

Cheers Dave
    Contact Mak of this site as he works for Zeiss. Good guy, helped me in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbangwhallop View Post
    Any good?

http://applications.zeiss.de/C12567A800347580/EmbedTitelIntern/Anleitung_ZF_6-24x72_FL_9SPR/$File/ZF_6-24x72_FL_9SPR.pdf

The instructions are the same as the 6-24x56's.... apart from the 1cm clicks on the 72's, my 56's are 5mm clicks

Cheers

Fizz
    Thanks fiz,

These are the same one I got, must be me I think. I have only ever had standard scopes before and never had so many extras. The main thing I need to know is when I go to zero these tomorrow I assum I just lift the top turret for up and down? Then it explains about taking the turret apart and resting it back to 0 or something along those lines. Also I have stickers with different numbers and spaces with lines. When do these get fitted ? And how do I work out the bullet drop bdc with my ammo ?

Thanks for the help so far

David

David

Sent you a pm.

Regards Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Bdswest View Post
    David

Sent you a pm.

Regards Jon

Just like to update and close post, big thanks to Jon from zeiss who kindly contacted me out of working Hours from zeiss to explain and guide me on setting up my new scope. I will be in touch soon for the etched turret.

Excellet service

Atb Dave