Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A wee pal.

A wee pal.

Wanted.. A teenager to mentor. Looking for a young person to take out shooting and lamping in return for very little.. I have access to ten farms and one large Scottish estate where i can show and help introduce him/her to the countryside. The person should be keen to learn about rearing pheasants and welfare of our game. Trapping snareing etc will be taught along with shooting safety and etiquette. Once proven safe and reliable and willing to get stuck in a lot of shooting will be available. Some late nights will happen and early mornings too. Duck flighting will be available and so will some goose over stubbles.
    Obviously local is a help but for the keen person i can offer great times and hopefully a long term friendship.
    Please PM me directly.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Wanted.. A teenager to mentor. Looking for a young person to take out shooting and lamping in return for very little.. I have access to ten farms and one large Scottish estate where i can show and help introduce him/her to the countryside. The person should be keen to learn about rearing pheasants and welfare of our game. Trapping snareing etc will be taught along with shooting safety and etiquette. Once proven safe and reliable and willing to get stuck in a lot of shooting will be available. Some late nights will happen and early mornings too. Duck flighting will be available and so will some goose over stubbles.
    Obviously local is a help but for the keen person i can offer great times and hopefully a long term friendship.
    Please PM me directly.
    Good on you!

What a cracking offer!

K

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Please PM me directly.
    I take my hat of to you sir what a great chance for some lucky person
    Keep on going to the end you never no what's round the corner

Wish i was 17 again

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    Wish i was 17 again
    and stayed near Stirling.

Well done RD for that offer.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    Wish i was 17 again

As does Red .. a very nice offer I to you Sir.

Atb, Buck.
    Last edited by Uncle Buck; 23-08-2014 at 12:03.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

What a great offer.I only wish I was younger.May be we meet sometime.I am quite often in or around Stirling.

I knew you were a big old softie at heart mate ,wish i was younger but alas no more, well done to you,and the lad / girl that takes you up on it,doug,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 23-08-2014 at 17:56.
    DONT START

Well done red dot a cracking offer
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions