Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold room for sale

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Cold room for sale

Cold room for sale.
    Roughly 10x5 with hanging rails.
    2 years old and in superb condition.
    Will be available after the Deer park has been cleared in 2 weeks time.
    Only for sale due to change in Estate ownership. I am currently on west coast of Ireland but can reply to mail. Will post photos on my return on Thurs/Fri
    £4000

Attachment 46274Attachment 46275Attachment 46276Attachment 46277Attachment 46278
    Last edited by teyhan1; 26-08-2014 at 22:56.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Hi

can you tell me what make the fridge is? Is it a cam lock version?

If its only 2 years old it wont be camlock
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Blog Entries
    All I can tell you at the moment is that it comes apart in large panels and is very easy to take apart.
    I should also mention that if anybody wants some stock for their Deer Park then that is available too.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Blog Entries
    Quick bump

Teyhan, what height is it? I may well be looking for one in the next couple of months. Where abouts is it located? Can you send some pics?

Shame to see a deer enterprise shutting down when the industry is so strong at the moment. Hope all the stock and equipment go on to help someone realise a dream or build an existing business. I take it that the new owners weren't interested in leasing it to someone as a going concern? Glyn

Blog Entries
    The owner of the fridge says that it is a cam-lock fridge.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    Shame to see a deer enterprise shutting down when the industry is so strong at the moment. Hope all the stock and equipment go on to help someone realise a dream or build an existing business. I take it that the new owners weren't interested in leasing it to someone as a going concern? Glyn
    No, it would seem that they have other ideas for the land.

Can you let us know what species, ages, sexes livestock is available please?