A recent trip saw him sort a new mod for a gamekeeper friend
and also went out of his way to sort a small problem on my sons gun
which he was desperate to have sorted for obvious reasons being
a keeper
A friend we were with bought a new beretta and was well pleased with his
service and the deal he recieved
keep up the good work
regards pete

Nice to hear some positive feedback about sportsmans for a change hopefully they have taken any critism on board and got ship in order .
regards N

Nice to hear some positive feedback about sportsmans for a change hopefully they have taken any critism on board and got ship in order .
regards N

Hi norma
They were chock a block when we were in and things are going to get missed or forgotten
in any trade when you're that busy
But no complaints from the guys down in Devon they will continue to go back
regards pete

Hi norma
They were chock a block when we were in and things are going to get missed or forgotten
in any trade when you're that busy
But no complaints from the guys down in Devon they will continue to go back
regards pete
Defo,my pal ordered a 30" o/u 410 from a local shop last week picked up yesterday Crackin bit of Turkish wood got home and his mrs said are you sure that's as long as you think ?so she got the tape and it was a 28" trust a woman to spot the 2" .back to the shop it went ! these things happen I suppose .
Norma

I recently met Gary Lambourne (Owner of Sportsman Gun Centre) at the CLA game fair, and what a fantastic guy,,, he had all the time in the world for us even on the last day of CLA game fair beign as busy as it was...

He gave me a some great deals on minox binos we ended up buying 4 off him... along with Guardian gun case....

Amazaing fella, very helpful and polite..

Have to admit I met Gary the first time many years ago, when he first had his shop in Paignton , very customer orientated , free ice creams and coffee, but like most business the size of sportsmans you cannot be everywhere and some members of staff will let you down, the same as suppliers will let them down.
I will never use there Dorchester branch.

Have to admit I met Gary the first time many years ago, when he first had his shop in Paignton , very customer orientated , free ice creams and coffee, but like most business the size of sportsmans you cannot be everywhere and some members of staff will let you down, the same as suppliers will let them down.
I will never use there Dorchester branch.

I think you hit the nail right on the head there Taff. There was certainly an immediate difference in staff attitude when he took over another well known gunshop some years ago. Maintaining the change is the difficult part if people are not to resort back to the bad old ways.

Back