best price for a RCBS rockchucker supreme kit.

bobjs

got a mate who is about to start reloading and im searching for the best place to shop for the above.

i got mine many moons ago from some internet site but thats long gone.

any help would be fantastic.

thank you

bob.

May be worth giving mark at 1967 spud a ring mate ? Good prices and fantastic service , I was going to go for the rock uh lee myself but went with Lyman kit and am very happy with it
atb Jim

You could put an ad in wanted plenty off people set up reloading and buy the kit but not so many last

Last edited:
Got my rockchucker kit from tackle and guns in pollockshaws, best price I could find at the time

al

You could put an ad in wanted plenty off people set up reloading and buy the kit but not so many last

:rofl: There will always some to which shooting will be a passing fad but the majority of serious shooters will never part with reloading gear unless upgrading.

worth trying jd reloading, i found them very reasonable and good to deal with when i wanted some stainless tumbling pins

Hi Mark

thanks for that

sadly due to my own fault i am not permitted to sell/swap/or place wanted ads on this forum...........even for mates who would join but have thought otherwise be it for their own reasons and nothing to do with me.

May be worth giving mark at 1967 spud a ring mate ? Good prices and fantastic service , I was going to go for the rock uh lee myself but went with Lyman kit and am very happy with it
atb Jim

hi jim

I will be speaking to the person in question soon as i will be out on a stalk with him this week (if the rain lets up) and i will pass him Marks details, i know mark is spot on but there is always a reason the ask around. mine being hes a good chap and i would like him to get a good deal when the time comes.

regards and hope the family are well.job here is great off to the homeland soon with the boss for 4 days shooting and can't wait.

regards

bob.

Back