Thread: affordable accompanied stalking this coming week within 1.5 hrs of SW London

Established Poster

affordable accompanied stalking this coming week within 1.5 hrs of SW London

Hi all,

I've got some time off before starting a new job. As I'm planning to apply for my FAC in the next month or two, when I renew my shotgun licence, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get a bit more stalking in to help build my portfolio. I've my DSC1 but have only shot a handful of deer (3 shots, 3 deer, 3 species).

My first child has just been born (she's 3 weeks old on Tuesday), so money is a bit tighter than usual. I'm aiming to pay no more than 75 per stalk, and hope to fit at least 2 in. I'm not too bothered what species, and I'm not into trophies, whatever cull animals offer the best chance of success works for me.

Please PM me if you have slots available, as I've said in the title ideally 1.5 hours from SW London but I'm happy to travel further if the right opportunity comes along.

Many thanks in advance!

Tom

Hi Tom,

I am about one hours south of London. Fallow prickets are on the menu and I do have a little space this month and early next month. Estate rifle is no issue and the stalks are 75 each and no kill fee.

Let me know if you are interested.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Established Poster
    1 evening possibly sorted, still in the market for another this week/early next week.

Thanks

Tom

Established Poster
    Bump...

It may be raining but I'm itching to be out.

Thanks

Tom