Thread: Level 1+ 2

Level 1+ 2

Hi chaps suppose this has been asked before having passed leve1 say 6 weeks ago with basc trochry, no certificate as yet.
    What is involved in the level 2 and at what cost ,cheers rob.

Have a look in the 'Training and qualifications' section rob. There is loads of stuff on the subject. Well worth doing too and it will open doors to some stalking that will otherwise be kept firmly shut.
    Baguio

Hi Rob

Well done on level one.

I was in your position a couple of years ago and a good Stalking friend of mine advised me to get straight onto level 2 while all the knowledge is fresh.

One this I tried to do was go with different experienced AWs on some skills training stalks to fine tune my skills and to get different ideas before starting my assessments.

It was good avice indeed.

In addition I got a lot of help from this forum.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by rob shooter View Post
    Hi chaps suppose this has been asked before having passed leve1 say 6 weeks ago with basc trochry, no certificate as yet.
    What is involved in the level 2 and at what cost ,cheers rob.
    You will find on this site a whole host of threads regarding Level 2.

All I will say is that Level 2 is not a paper exercise. You will need at least to have stalked and grassed double numbers of deer and be fully aware of all that relates to stalking, identifying, shooting, cleaning, extracting and presenting a deer into the food chain. It is not something I would advise you to undertake unless you have gained the experience first.

ATB
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.