Gear theft at Fenland Game Fair

Gundoc

Just been posted on the beaters & pickers up group on faceplant
Apparently £50k of gear was stolen on Saturday night from 3 stalls.
Includes Sealand & Hilarka clothing & boots.

Worth watching out for ( haven't had the news proven)

All these shows are the same,they are a magnet to the dreggs of society,I know of people having stuff stolen from the back of cars, and cars being stolen

so beware.
I cant see how £50,000 worth of clothing can just disappear in bin bags ..something spud said may turn out to be true

Considering the falconry guys had their display boards with the birds info and some gear nicked on Friday night this does not surprise me. Although you'd have thought the alarm bells would have been ringing over the weekend after that!!

The show is old school and completely open with no security fencing surrounding it so really easy to get in tbh!

i been told the police are on the lookout for a guy in a pink suit from around the peterborough area. if its the one im thinking of he looks like the type you see on crime watch .

Hi all, Similar happened at the Newbury Show last year. Apparently van stopped on the M4, people climbed over the showground fence and broke into the tents.

Show patron to myself: ''Come here to me boss; how much are d' dags?' [Pointing to our Beagles in the pen on the Sunday, prior to parading in the main ring]
Myself to show patron: "They belong to our hunt and are not for sale"
Show patron to myself: 'Ah c'mon now boss...everything's for sale; ye'd not want to upset me little boy now, would ye?"
Myself to show patron: "As I said, they belong to our hunt and are not for sale"

And this was Hounds he was trying to haggle over

Show patron to myself: ''Come here to me boss; how much are d' dags?' [Pointing to our Beagles in the pen on the Sunday, prior to parading in the main ring]
Show patron to myself: 'Ah c'mon now boss...everything's for sale; ye'd not want to upset me little boy now, would ye?"
Myself to show patron: "As I said, they belong to our hunt and are not for sale"

you should asked him ' how much for the little boy then?' If everything's for sale...

We had to keep coming back to see your dags my boys loved em, especially when Boris went around every one of them on Saturday afternoon and woke them all up nipping their ears, brilliant!! They soon sniffed out the garlic sausage I bought off the Lithuanian chicks!! :D

We had to keep coming back to see your dags my boys loved em, especially when Boris went around every one of them on Saturday afternoon and woke them all up nipping their ears, brilliant!! They soon sniffed out the garlic sausage I bought off the Lithuanian chicks!! :D

Ah sure...dem dags was bassets, not d' b'agles like our own fellas ;)

Back