Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toyota Hilux Invincible 2.5l NO VAT

Toyota Hilux Invincible 2.5l NO VAT

2006 (56) Toyota Hilux Invincible

• No VAT
    • 3 owners from new (1st one was Batemans Toyota as this is the ex-demonstrator)
    • 2.5lt D4D engine 5 Speed Manual
    • 122000 miles
    • Full Service History
    • Leather Interior
    • 6 Disc CD Changer
    • Reversing Sensors
    • Colour Coded Rear Canopy
    • Towbar fitted (not really ever used in anger)
    • 15'' Alloy Wheels with General Grabber ATs (including the spare)
    • Tax & Test until 31/05/16

Been used for recreational stalking and a bit of part time keepering. Miles have been going up and down the A1 to work. Always had seat covers on the rear seats, so they are like new. Front seats in great condition. Very tidy throughout. does 37mpg religiously.
    Overall condition on the bodywork is better than you'd expect on a hilux of this age. It has a dent in the rear bumper, but replacements can be bought off fleabay for 175 and easy to swap. ive just not had the time or inclination to do it. Otherwise, there aren't any huge dents in it and the paint work is in better than average condition.

Reason for sale: chance of a newer hilux. Im a big fan of them.

6500 no offers. NO VAT and could be delivered subject to location, and cost.

Service and Valet will be completed on 2nd April.
    Last edited by flyingfisherman; 23-03-2016 at 21:10. Reason: price drop

it is ONO. So try me. if i can get a shade more than the dealer offers me then you could get a good deal. theres a bit of wiggle room for those who are interested.

A nice truck Ben it will soon be sold. Is the new one a 3-0ltr like mine. Hilux are by far the best 4x4 Deer stalkers truck.

Kind regards Jim

Hi Jim. Having a slight quandary over the 2.5 or the 3.0 to be fair.. You can't get the 2.5 in invincible nowadays and the icon (the old HL3 as it was) isn't being made at the mo in 2.5. Also the price difference is negligible, in fact the finance works out cheaper for the 3.0 invincible due to the estimated value in 3 years. Snag is that I've herd the 3 litres sup a bit
    More fuel. The new 2.5 really would be my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfisherman View Post
    Hi Jim. Having a slight quandary over the 2.5 or the 3.0 to be fair.. You can't get the 2.5 in invincible nowadays and the icon (the old HL3 as it was) isn't being made at the mo in 2.5. Also the price difference is negligible, in fact the finance works out cheaper for the 3.0 invincible due to the estimated value in 3 years. Snag is that I've herd the 3 litres sup a bit
    More fuel. The new 2.5 really would be my choice.
    Hi Ben
    If it helps mine will do 35/36 mpg at steady 50-55 or on M/way cruise control 33mpg at 70. As you say the Invincible is now only 3-0ltr. Landrover Defender has had it's day as all the Utility Companies now buy Hilux as they are a better vehicle. Having driven Landrover for 25 years I changed to the Hilux (it is 2 years old tomorrow) and will never buy a new Landrover again. Toyota you just get in them and drive them the last Landrover I had it 2 years but only drove it18 months as Landrover had it 6 months rectifying faults under warranty so I parted with it for the Hilux. Had to wait 6 months for delivery of the Hilux but well worth the wait.

Kind regards Jim

imho i would look at a disco 3 commercial i have got 1 and it goes anywhere i also have just been using a shogun commercial thought this was just as good off road
    BUT the hilux are brilliant

This truck is back up for sale.. Its bomb proof, reliable, economical and would be a lot of truck for the money. They're still fetching good money privately and the trade in price is still very strong.

There is wiggle room in the price potentially..

That's a good price and should sell

Slightly off topic and strangely that link you put up is a car dealer I know personally he's a very straight chap to deal with and he owns a helicopter that he uses regularly

small world eh? I just picked it as the spec was pretty much the same as mine, although not quite as good..