Thread: Ian F

Ian F

Just a quick word to say thank you to Ian and Jo. I headed down to Devon for a couple of days to stay with Ian and while there I was lucky enough to be offered an insight into the fantastic skill and attention to detail that Jo brings to her engraving work, to say I was impressed would be a big understatement. During my time with Ian I picked up quite a few tips including being able to use the sticks in a way I would never of thought about in place of a bipod. There are certainly plenty of deer about and he really is good company with enough life stories and deer information to keep anyone entertained. I have never seen the amount of Fallow that I saw on Ian's ground before and was totally gobsmacked. Anybody thinking of booking a trip with him should go ahead and do so, a fountain of knowledge that has access to some lovely ground and deer awaits you and you will not be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Just a quick word to say thank you to Ian and Jo. I headed down to Devon for a couple of days to stay with Ian and while there I was lucky enough to be offered an insight into the fantastic skill and attention to detail that Jo brings to her engraving work, to say I was impressed would be a big understatement. During my time with Ian I picked up quite a few tips including being able to use the sticks in a way I would never of thought about in place of a bipod. There are certainly plenty of deer about and he really is good company with enough life stories and deer information to keep anyone entertained. I have never seen the amount of Fallow that I saw on Ian's ground before and was totally gobsmacked. Anybody thinking of booking a trip with him should go ahead and do so, a fountain of knowledge that has access to some lovely ground and deer awaits you and you will not be disappointed.
    shhhh!
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

shh ,sshh keep it quiet.just had a great weekend there myself never seen so many fallow bucks ,next to the b..... cows.saw a nice fallow doe n a nice roe doe n kid.the buck waited till sunday so somebody else could shoot it.thats stalking for u.great bloke amazing knowledge ,il be back