Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Seeland set of Shooting stick lux 4 legged

  1. #1

    Seeland set of Shooting stick lux 4 legged

    I'm looking for a Seeland set of Shooting stick lux 4 legged in good order. PM me if you have a set for sale.

    Seeland Seeland Shooting Stick - 4 Legged - Black | Uttings.co.uk

    Thanks JCS

  2. #2
    Apparently they're out of stock for another month. Tried several stockists and they're out of stock.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauer_202_6.5x55 View Post
    Apparently they're out of stock for another month. Tried several stockists and they're out of stock.
    Thanks, that's very helpful to know. I'm not in a rush to get a set, but was very taken by a set I saw in action the other day. Regards JCS

  4. #4
    Hi JCS,

    I'm sure you will have seen this, but just in case you haven't here's a review you might find interesting

    Hammond Sporting, Country Sporting Goods, UK


    J

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    Hi JCS,

    I'm sure you will have seen this, but just in case you haven't here's a review you might find interesting

    Hammond Sporting, Country Sporting Goods, UK


    J
    J. Thanks, Andy from Moray Outfitting drew my attention to these sticks last night. I'm looking for sticks that permit sitting use as well as standing. Regards JCS

  6. #6
    Buy two of the twin sticks and connect the bottoms as a quad stick set up using a couple of cabinet bolts.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Buy two of the twin sticks and connect the bottoms as a quad stick set up using a couple of cabinet bolts.
    Thanks, that's a very good idea. Regards JCS

Similar Threads

  1. Shooting Stick Lux 4 Legged
    By selwyn23578 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 22:27
  2. *SOLD* Shooting Stick Lux 4 Legged
    By selwyn23578 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 20:00
  3. Wanted Decoy/Seeland 4 legged sticks
    By floyd in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 16:43
  4. *SOLD* Seeland Decoy 4 legged shooting sticks.
    By flytie in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-09-2013, 20:46
  5. For Sale 22 hornet de lux die set
    By multiman in forum Reloading
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 22:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •