Thread: Seat tidy

Seat tidy

Hi, I'm looking for a seat tidy, the sort of thing that straps onto the back of the passenger seat and has lots of pockets on it to store essential bits of kit in. It's to strap onto the back of the passenger seat on a Hilux.
    everything that I've seen so far is just for storing kids toys or is very poorly made and will flop about all over the place when I'm driving on tough ground. Does anyone have any suggestions ? It would be good if it had the odd detachable compartment on it too, for things like latex gloves, sleeve covers and other items associated with dealing with a deer.

kindest regards, Olaf

Aldo have them in at the moment. I can't remember how much but about 2.99.

I have just been looking on the bay of fleas and bought one from there, I also noticed they do side tidies so I thought I would buy one of them as well. They are only cheap but give them a go. The problem with most trucks is there is no sodding storage space so I end up throwing stuff into the footwell on on the passenger seat.

the problems of being gadget man.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Just sling your bumbag over the uprights on your headrest. If you tighten it to fit it won't swing.
    You just remove, loosen the belt, put round waist and tighten

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post
    Just sling your bumbag over the uprights on your headrest. If you tighten it to fit it won't swing.
    You just remove, loosen the belt, put round waist and tighten

Stan
    cheers, its a fair point but not quite what im looking for.

kind regards, Olaf