Thread: T3 owner committs cardinal sin!

T3 owner committs cardinal sin!

Went into my local gunshop yesterday to get him to put my Beretta on the shelf.

When I noticed a rifle on the rack, Is that one of yours and what is it, behind the counter so couldn't quite make it out.
    It was a Blaser in .243.
    What a cracking looking and handling rifle. It came up into the shoulder and fitted like a glove, also it was a bloody good looking rifle with nice engraving and some cracking woodwork.

Now I know why all you Blaser owners think their rifles are the mutts nutts.

Now I think I might have to sell the kids or something to get on in my cabinet

Jonathon

Ha ha, thou must not covet the Blazer. Got one on my shopping list for when I come into some money. Very nice bit of kit!

I often hear people discussing these rifles, just wondered if any of them know what they ARE called, I've heard Blahser, Blazer, Blasser...... any of you guys really know?
    Last edited by finnbear270; 22-02-2010 at 09:08. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I often hear people discussing these rifles, just wondered if any of them know what they ARE called, I've heard Blahser, Blazer, Blasser...... any of you guys really know?
    Most of my German clients referred to them as Blahser.

But they didn't come from Berlin/Brandenburg so who knows if if isn't a different pronounciation there.?

Could be the same over here though - maybe Blaizer down in Zummerset but perhaps Blooser 'oop north?

I always thought it was Blahser.

I can't comment on the correct pronunciation (I say 'Blahser') but I agree that they are very nice guns.

I've been using an R93 Professional in .270 to stalk Wild Goats and Sika hinds in Ireland this weekend, as well as doing a bit of playing out to 600m with a lovely Blaser LRS in .300 Win Mag. Two minutes of simple twiddling to switch barrels and bolt heads - hey presto, you've got a tactical rifle in .270 and a stalking rifle in .300WM, with no loss of zero at all... Completely astonishing!

Mind you, even if I sell all my full bore rifles, I've still got a mighty funding gap to procure an R93 or an R8 with .223R, .270W and .300WM barrels and bolt heads

Adam.

Hi Jonathon - sell the kids??? What are you thinking???? Get 'em up some chimneys, you'll make FAR more in the long term.....

ATB,

Merlin: Another T3 user......