Thread: Gremlins

Gremlins

Back in Alex using your suggested workaround, I left it as you set it, don't want to have any more Gremlins!

Go empty your pm box then

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Back in Alex using your suggested workaround, I left it as you set it, don't want to have any more Gremlins!
    Excellent! I can assure you that the plan was never to lock out the site's no.1 poster!

If you can let me know your browser details (in Firefox toolbar Help -> About) and possibly a screen shot of the missing password box I can try and get to the bottom of it! As I said, I just can't replicate it!

Alex

Alex, not wanting to cabbage your head any more than required, but, The upload facility for photo's on the member gallery bit, is it forum only or can it allow upload from photo bucket?

Steve,

The Gallery section here is for uploading and hosting images from your PC. It is actually like our own version of Photobucket. If you wanted your photos in photobucket to be in your gallery on here you would need to re-upload the originals from your PC to the Gallery. Or, failing that, save them from your photobucket to your PC and then upload to the Gallery here.

hope that makes sense!

Alex

this is the last thing Alex the replied / views counter on each post in the new post section the views are not changing from 0 on some posts and the replies is changing as new replies come in

Think even I can manage that one Alex!, Think yourself very very lucky you are a long way away from me & my PC!

Thought gremlins were out of season now !

Brianm

Quote Originally Posted by ash243 View Post
    this is the last thing Alex the replied / views counter on each post in the new post section the views are not changing from 0 on some posts and the replies is changing as new replies come in
    Now Fixed!

I have had to have them on open general licence Brian!