Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well done

Thumbs up well done

Looks like we made the switch over,
    I for one thank you Alex for your time and effort in this.
    As well as Special thanks to Malc & John
    FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT TO SD

I would like to offer my thanks also, specially as I am visiting only by the patience of Alex,................. I feel a bit like the ghost character in the kids film " Casper "

And thanks also added - now really good layout etc
    Heym

Thumbs up

I think well-deserved pats on the back and doubles all round for everyone involved in getting the new site up and running.....well done chaps!

ATB,

Merlin

Thanks guys, I have been involved in a few migrations like this and I have to say that this one has been painless, mainly due to our level headed and sensible members I'm sure!

I would normally have expected several hundred "It's different ", "It won't let me ", "I preferred the old one " posts by now, so thank you all for your restraint!

I'd like to add my pat on the back guys,looks like a good site has just got even better !!!

yep good move guys even i'm getting the hang of it,i can still only type with one finger though it aint cured that.

Very well done guy's, nice set up and did not seem to take you long to sort it.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    I would normally have expected several hundred "It's different ", "It won't let me ", "I preferred the old one " posts by now, so thank you all for your restraint!
    Good job you weren't bugging my phone calls last night!

Alex deserves all the credit, all we have done is take advantage of a very kind offer, it has to my way of thinking made a good site better. To celebrate I went out a bought a new computer, my old one is set to become a target

John