Thread: Dsc 1 18th- 19th Oct Herts ( Can`t believe its not Jelen )

Dsc 1 18th- 19th Oct Herts ( Can`t believe its not Jelen )

DSc 1 in Hertfordshire October
    Dates for the course are
    18th-19th October

Due to the the success of our May and August courses + demand we have decided to run another.
    Our figures for 1st time pass stand at 100% on our patch in Essex and Hertfordshire, adding to the success of a great team and great venues.
    Please feel free to contact for advice and further information.
    Please read feedback from previous course.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...sed-dsc1-today

All candidates receive our free pre-course materials well in advance of the course that includes deer ID and revision booklets the new interactive cd can be purchased at time of booking ,also there is free use of the estate rifle included for all candidates if required. Our course is perfect for the novice stalker or those just getting into deer stalking who have yet to get their rifle or FAC.

On site accommodation and rifle storage facilities are available for those travelling. Drop me a pm if interested

Price 280

We can also offer on request;
    level 2 Aw services
    First aid levels 1-3
    Quad /Atv
    4x4
    Manual handling
    Health and Safety
    Towing
    amongst others , all course can be run on a 1-1 or group please enquire by pm for details.
    Last edited by pierred; 31-08-2014 at 13:24.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Apart from the quality of the course, the hosting, facilities and food is excellent. The venue is one of the best, honest and authentic hunting clubs anywhere with so many exceptional examples of wild trophies with every wall worth time spent looking never mind the roof space!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    Apart from the quality of the course, the hosting, facilities and food is excellent. The venue is one of the best, honest and authentic hunting clubs anywhere with so many exceptional examples of wild trophies with every wall worth time spent looking never mind the roof space!!

Ya bedrooms looking a bit cluttered P, if mine was like that I'd be grounded till it was tidy again! !!!!!
    Regards
    Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Ya bedrooms looking a bit cluttered P, if mine was like that I'd be grounded till it was tidy again! !!!!!
    Regards
    Jimmy
    i should think so price you pay for it you can afford a live in cleaner.
    Last edited by pierred; 24-09-2014 at 17:10.
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

last call still a few places left..
    We can now also offer highseat cull stalking accompanied or unaccompanied on the Friday evening , Saturday and sunday mornings for candidates on the course for more info please contact me , limited places.

getting close now all, time to make sure you've had a look at the deer ID and pre-course reading!!

A great experience, good materials pre-course, good food, encouraging teaching, smashing shootng lodge.
    Thanks All, I'm all out of questions now.
    H

I'm glad I was there too, certainly not before time.

Thanks to all involved.

well done all, there were a few laughs that for sure

and a hell of a well done to Kev with that monster fallow buck on the friday night, that was something else! Fingers crossed there's pics

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    well done all, there were a few laughs that for sure

and a hell of a well done to Kev with that monster fallow buck on the friday night, that was something else! Fingers crossed there's pics
    I second that well done Kev for that fallow & John for not clouting Kev for the practical jokes. Good course & a good bunch of lads.

Tristram