Available: Dsc 1 18th- 19th Oct Herts ( Can`t believe its not Jelen )

pierred

DSc 1 in Hertfordshire October
Dates for the course are
18th-19th October

Due to the the success of our May and August courses + demand we have decided to run another.
Our figures for 1st time pass stand at 100% on our patch in Essex and Hertfordshire, adding to the success of a great team and great venues.
Please feel free to contact for advice and further information.
Please read feedback from previous course.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/86339-Result-passed-dsc1-today

All candidates receive our free pre-course materials well in advance of the course that includes deer ID and revision booklets the new interactive cd can be purchased at time of booking ,also there is free use of the estate rifle included for all candidates if required. Our course is perfect for the novice stalker or those just getting into deer stalking who have yet to get their rifle or FAC.

On site accommodation and rifle storage facilities are available for those travelling. Drop me a pm if interested

Price £280

We can also offer on request;
level 2 Aw services
First aid levels 1-3
Quad /Atv
4x4
Manual handling
Health and Safety
Towing
amongst others , all course can be run on a 1-1 or group please enquire by pm for details.

Last edited:
Apart from the quality of the course, the hosting, facilities and food is excellent. The venue is one of the best, honest and authentic hunting clubs anywhere with so many exceptional examples of wild trophies with every wall worth time spent looking never mind the roof space!!

Apart from the quality of the course, the hosting, facilities and food is excellent. The venue is one of the best, honest and authentic hunting clubs anywhere with so many exceptional examples of wild trophies with every wall worth time spent looking never mind the roof space!!

Ya bedrooms looking a bit cluttered P, if mine was like that I'd be grounded till it was tidy again! !!!!!
Regards
Jimmy

last call still a few places left..
We can now also offer highseat cull stalking accompanied or unaccompanied on the Friday evening , Saturday and sunday mornings for candidates on the course for more info please contact me , limited places.

A great experience, good materials pre-course, good food, encouraging teaching, smashing shootng lodge.
Thanks All, I'm all out of questions now.
H

well done all, there were a few laughs that for sure :thumb:

and a hell of a well done to Kev with that monster fallow buck on the friday night, that was something else! Fingers crossed there's pics

well done all, there were a few laughs that for sure :thumb:

and a hell of a well done to Kev with that monster fallow buck on the friday night, that was something else! Fingers crossed there's pics

I second that well done Kev for that fallow & John for not clouting Kev for the practical jokes. Good course & a good bunch of lads.

Tristram

Back