Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countryfile photos

Countryfile photos

Vote Fox love but put a 30 before the 06 please.

Blog Entries
    Already rowing with wife over that one. I was thinking left and right
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

Compromise with a right and left.

Quite a childish view on a beautiful picture of two foxes scenting each other in their prime and looking spectacular... You have got to admire them and if you don't you have much to learn.

Blog Entries

Countryfile photos

What a patronising statement! I don't have to do anything.

I keep poultry and have an aversion to foxes. Yes they are like much of our wildlife very pleasing to the eye but because our ancestors screwed up natures balance on this Island they must be controlled. No I wouldn't see them eradicated but I see photos of Foxes that make you go "Ahh" a bit like photos of Nazi's marching that make you think "they look smart!"

Countryfile chose to put a Badger on its cover last year ahead of the Badger Cull trial! Need I say more?

Between romantic photos like this and films like Fantastic Mr Fox no wonder people's opinion on vermin control is so out of touch with reality.

Personally I would be buying the Foxy Hunters Calendar in aid of the Air Ambulance. 2014 Foxy Hunters Calendar
    Last edited by NorthDorset; 01-09-2014 at 04:32.

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

Early inclusion of 'Godwin's law' amazing!

Blog Entries

Countryfile photos

Sauer I had to look that up on Wikipedia.

Have you ever thought that you don't get out enough if you know stuff like this?

Which leads me to:

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer90 View Post
    Early inclusion of 'Godwin's law' amazing!
    Thank you. I have learnt something new today and had a chuckle. Not easy at 0708hrs.

Looks more like two cubs about to start a rough house to me. Admire them yes as a naturalist, but whack em if you are interested in conserving wild game stocks. Much prefer the Harvest Mouse as those poor little sods suffer greatly at the "hands"of Charles James.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Quite a childish view on a beautiful picture of two foxes scenting each other in their prime and looking spectacular... You have got to admire them and if you don't you have much to learn.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by The fourth Horseman View Post
    Looks more like two cubs about to start a rough house to me. Admire them yes as a naturalist, but whack em if you are interested in conserving wild game stocks. Much prefer the Harvest Mouse as those poor little sods suffer greatly at the "hands"of Charles James.
    can someone post a link please I had a client out and she got some great photos of a litter of cubs. they were to be entered in the comp, i've a feeling this might be one of her pictures.