Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you choose ?

Where would you choose ?

Gentlemen - a question for you.

I've just returned from a lovely family holiday on Islay and Jura. No rifle, just wife.
    Talk turned to where would be the best place to live in the UK if you loved your stalking. I decided to rule Scotland out due to the possibility it may vote YES next month, and could then become a very different place.

So, the question remains;
    where's best place to live if you love your stalking ?
    I'm really looking forward to your answers !!

East Anglia isn't bad, 5 of the six species and some of the best examples of reds you'll find.......it works for me!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    East Anglia isn't bad, 5 of the six species and some of the best examples of reds you'll find.......it works for me!
    Isn't that in England , I think he said the best place

Quote Originally Posted by Rutland lad View Post
    Gentlemen - a question for you.

I've just returned from a lovely family holiday on Islay and Jura. No rifle, just wife.
    Talk turned to where would be the best place to live in the UK if you loved your stalking. I decided to rule Scotland out due to the possibility it may vote YES next month, and could then become a very different place.

So, the question remains;
    where's best place to live if you love your stalking ?
    I'm really looking forward to your answers !!
    I don't think a yes vote will make much difference mate, especially in the short to medium term.
    The deer will still breed and populations will still require controlling irrelevant of the outcome of the referendum.

You never know the Forestry Commission might open their doors and flood the market with top quality leases at rock bottom prices. . I was searching for a pigs will fly icon but couldn't find one

Anyway, I would say the SW of Scotland, great stalking, stunning scenery and well connected, maybe I'm biased though.

Monaco - no tax and up to 3 months a year hunting anywhere in the UK!

Scotland for stalking standard of living and cash England that's were the money goes.

Well that's four votes for independence then !!!!! Lol thing that gets me regarding the referendum thing is how come ya all bleating on about England not being fair to the Scottish yet you guys get to vote as to if ya want us lol where's ours to say if we want you !!!!!! Lol
    Regards
    Jimmy

Oh I'd choose sutherland to live by the way as there an it many folk there...

Tin hat on for flack due to above post........
    Last edited by jimmy milnes; 01-09-2014 at 08:13.